Saturday 7 June 2014

May Empties

Welcome to my May Empties:

 First of all I will start with haircare:

Style Essentials Anti-Frizz Serum
I really love this serum, it stops my hair from frizzing up after I've washed it and you only need a small amount to work it into the hair. I have already repurchased a new bottle.

Boots Expert Build Up Removal Shampoo
This is a brilliant shampoo, it really removes any buildup in my hair from the week to leave it really clean and fresh, and I already have a new bottle ready to go.

Vosene 2-in-1 Anti Dandruff Shampoo
When it comes to a shampoo I am picky especially as I do suffer from the dreaded dandruff, I have tried god only knows how many anti-dandruff shampoo's but this one really does work, it smells lovely and comes in under £2 so it is really inexpensive.


Boots Double Sided Round Cotton Wool
I love this cotton wool as it is really soft on my face and not to rough.

Superdrug Baby Wipes
I always keep a packet of baby wipes on my vanity incase of any spillages or to wipe my hands of any excess product.

Superdrug Oval Cotton Wool
I love this cotton wool so that I can clean my brushes, the cotton wool is quite rough on the skin but works really well on my brushes.

Superdrug Face Wipes
I don't use these every day just if I have a late night and am too tired to go through my evening routine, they are just a back up.


Lush Rub Rub Rub Body Scrub
I love this body scrub, it really does exfoliate my skin brilliantly. I haven't bought another tub yet as I have a load of body scrubs to get through at the moment.

Dove Original Deodorant
I love this deodorant, I keep the compressed version in my bag so I can always top up while I am out and about

Kleenex Shine Absorbing Sheets
As you know I have oily skin, and these are fabulous for helping to combat it during the day but also helping to keep my makeup in place.

No7 Brush Cleanser
As you know I love this cleanser so once I start to get low I make sure I have a back up ready (my back up is currently going low so time for a trip to Boots).

Nivea Daily Cleansing Wipes
I really like these wipes as they come in a big pack for under £3 from my local Home Bargains store, as I said with the Superdrug ones, these are just if I have a late night and am too tired to go through my evening routine.

Superdrug Cotton Wool Buds
I use these all the time for cleaning up any nail polish mistakes when painting my nails, as they fit round the nail brilliantly.


Natural Collection Lash Care Mascara
I was using this mascara as a way to stop my lashes from drying out when I applied mascara. This worked really well and I will repurchase in the future as it was inexpensive for £1.99.

Natural Collection WaterGuard Mascara - Black
A really good waterproof mascara that didn't flake on me and very inexpensive as well at just £1.99. I would repurchase this again.

Bourjois Volume Glamour Max Holidays Mascara - Black
I really love this mascara so am sorry to see it go, I will repurchase this again but once my mascara collection has gone down a bit more

N.Y.C. Showtime Mascara - Black
This was a really good mascara, because the brush was small I was able to get into all the hard to reach places. I would repurchase this again but as I said with the max holidays mascara I will wait until the collection has gone down.


Thanks for tuning in

Gemma
xxxx

















No comments:

Post a Comment