Saturday 8 March 2014

N.Y.C. Showtime Mascara



I bought this as the packaging caught my eye (yes I am fickle, give me some nice packaging and I'll pick it up), and for £1.99 from Superdrug you can't really complain.

So what does the mascara do, well the formula is supposed to be smudge, flake and smear proof, and I have tested that boast to the fullest (I rub my eyes, then realise I have make up on DOH!). I can confirm that it doesn't flake away so you're left with specks under your eyes, and once I have put it on it hasn't smudge or smeared.

I like the brush as it is quite thin but it allows you to get into the corners (the hard to reach places). It coated the lashes quite well and didn't start to flake off by the end of the day (which is always a good thing).

Overall a good mascara and one I would purchase again.

Thankks for tuning in

Gemma
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment