Monday 14 August 2017

Papaya - Barry M (Gelly Hi-Shine)


You can't beat Barry M when it comes to their shade range, and when it comes to the Gelly Hi-Shine, well enough said. So to celebrate what may just be the last little bits of sun before the dark nights set in and we all start to enter Autumn I thought I would brighten up my nails with Papaya.


This is an orange/peach creme polish that once dried goes really bright on the nails, a brilliant polish for Spring/Summer.

On the first application this did apply streaky, but cleared up with the second, the polish became fully opaque with a third coat. I love the formula of these polishes as they really do last, I had this polish on for a couple of days and there was no tip wear or chips.

This can be found at your local SUPERDRUG or BOOTS and retails for £3.99 which for a nail polish that lasts is really good value.

Thanks for tuning in

Gemma
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment