Thursday 17 August 2017

Models Own HyperEyes 3-in-1 Waterproof Mascara



I like waterproof mascara especially during the summer months (you know when the sun finally comes out in the UK and the temperature soars that makeup is going to run). I like to know that I'm going to end up with panda eyes by the end of the day if we've just had a heatwave.


The brush on this is dual purpose, the bigger bristles on the Mohican style brush deal with volumising the upper lashes, while the smaller bristles on the bottom defines the lower lashes. The picture above doesn't really do the brush justice.

The mascara does work really well, I had no fall out and I never ended up with panda eyes by the end of the day (which is always a plus). I will admit that it is not the best if you are going to be watching a soppy movie as it did then run (oh maybe not one to be wearing around the pool either.

The mascara costs £7.99 and can be found online HERE, I did like this as through hot weather it didn't run, but then it isn't really that waterproof as when I cried it started to run. Would I buy this again maybe, but not for its waterproof ability.

Thanks for tuning in  



No comments:

Post a Comment