Thursday 22 October 2015

La Roche Posay Serozinc


I will admit I do have blemish prone skin and I am always on the lookout for any skincare products that may help this. I have heard of Serozinc as every blogger and their mother was raving about this so I finally took the plunge and placed a tin in my basket.
There are two ways that this can be used either spraying directly onto the face (which I did and wasn't a fan off), or spray onto a cotton wool pad and wipe over face (this way I like).

The product is specifically designed to target the main signs of oily, blemish-prone skin (which is my skin to a T). Once applied the skin will look and feel less shiny as well as greasy while also looking mattified.

I have been using this for a while now and I will admit I have noticed my spots have been reduced since using this twice daily. The product does feel very light on the face and doesn't feel too harsh either.

Overall I really like this product and I have already repurchased another tin of this as it is just that good.

The product retails for £8.50 and can be found at your local Boots or online HERE (keep an eye out as this is normally on offer at Boots).

Thanks for tuning in

Gemma
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment