Tuesday 20 October 2015

GOSH Liquid Pen Eyeliners


Since becoming a beauty blogger I have become a massive fan of liquid pen eyeliners, I've found them so easy to use, and I have used many of these little beauties. I was in Superdrug and picked these up.


I first picked up the grey eyeliner by mistake thinking it was black and decided to roll with it, and I am so glad I did.

The nib on the eyeliners is very fine and fits to the lash line brilliantly creating a nice thin line, and allowing for preciseness when trying to create the dreaded cat flick.

The grey and brown are great for during the day when you don't want to your eyeliner to be too harsh round the eyes, while the black is great for a night out to create a dramatic eye look.



As you can see in the swatches the eyeliners are really pigmented and go on so easily with just one swipe of the nib.

Would I repurchase these eyeliners and the answer is a definite and undisputable yes!.

The eyeliners retail for £6.49 and can be found at your local Superdrug or online HERE.

Thanks for tuning in

Gemma
xxxx






No comments:

Post a Comment