Wednesday 26 August 2015

Vaseline Spray & Go Moisturiser - Essential Moisture

I will admit I am really bad when it comes to daily moisturising, I have a large amount of Body Butters waiting to be used up as I am lazy, there I said it you happy! So when I came across the spray & go moisturiser I had to pick up a bottle.


This has to be one of the easiest and quickest body moisturisers to use, you just spray it on and rub it in - bish, bash, bosh.

I currently have the oat version but there are two other versions (Cocoa and Aloe), they have also just had a packaging change (mainly the frontage of the tin).

There are 3 versions of the moisturiser, and the oat one deals with dry skin by adding essential moisture into the skin.

Once sprayed onto the skin and rubbed in the moisturiser doesn't leave the skin feeling greasy or sticky and just soaks into the skin really easily.

Overall a great moisturiser and I will repurchase this when I run out and it is quite inexpensive.

The product retails for £5.99/4.99 depending on where you go and can be found in your local BOOTS or SUPERDRUG or by clicking the links.

Thanks for tuning in

Gemma
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment