Monday 24 August 2015

#ManiMonday - Treasure - B.Complete

Welcome to another #ManiMonday, and I welcome along B. Cosmetics and Treasure Chest


This is a gorgeous bronze shade that applies to the nails brilliantly especially with the thick brush. The polish is very pigmented and became opaque on first application, I did add a second coat just to make sure (and I always do 2 coats)

I was surprised with how much I actually liked this shade as I'm not the biggest fan of metallic shades as I feel like they just wash me out, but this one worked really well on me. I also thought it was a nice alternative shade for Summer, also a great shade for Autumn/Winter as well.

I found that this did last really well on the nails and I only got a bit of tipwear after 4 days  (which for me is spectacular as I am always using a computer keyboard).

Overall a great nail polish and one I will probably be using again come Autumn.

Thanks for tuning in

Gemma
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment