Tuesday 18 August 2015

L'Oreal Absolute Makeup Remove: Eye and Lip

When I knew I was about to finish up my Body Shop Camomile eye makeup remover, I quickly purchased myself a bottle of the L'Oreal eye and lip makeup remover as I had heard a lot of good stuff about it - Well we'll see.


The remover is a duo-phase meaning that before you can use it the 2 liquids will have to be mixed together. This is a marvellous little product and one of my favourites so far, it was that good it even removed The Body Shop waterproof mascara, and that is saying something.

The remover is easy on the eyes and I haven't felt it sting them (which is fantastic), it also doesn't feel greasy when applied to the skin, just cooling and refreshing for the eyes.

The remover retails for £5.49 and can be found at your local Boots (I wasn't able to find a link on the Boots website but I know you can still purchase it from there) or Superdrug, or online by clicking the links.

Thanks for tuning in

Gemma
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment