Tuesday 11 August 2015

Garnier Pure Active Micellar Water

I picked this up as I have previously used the original Garnier Micellar Water and really loved that product and I ended up stumbling across the pure active micellar water and thought I would give this a try.




If you have been reading this blog for a while you will have read that I have combination skin, that can be a pain in the proverbial behind.

When applied to the skin this did quite a good job it removed my makeup, and it didn't feel harsh on my skin. I noticed that my skin didn't have as many breakouts as it normally has (which is always a plus). Another plus is the size of the product as it is a large 400ml so you are getting a bit more bang for your buck so to speak.

Overall this is a great micellar water and I have already repurchased another bottle.

The product retails for £4.99 and can be found at your local BOOTS or SUPERDRUG or by clicking on the links.

Thanks for tuning in

Gemma
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment