Wednesday 19 August 2015

Essence Stay Natural Concealer

For me under eye concealer needs to cover dark circles and also highlight those areas by brightening them up so I am always on the lookout for a concealer that matches my needs.


The Essence stay natural concealer contains vitamin A and is easily applied to the under eye area thanks in part to the brush, the concealer also comes in a range of 4 shades.

I really did like this concealer it applied well under my eyes and also blended really well. I found that the concealer covered well and didn't crease once applied. I found that it lasted really well under the eyes and I really loved this concealer (It was featured in my March/April Favourites post awhile back).

The concealer is also really inexpensive and the product actually does work which for a product at such a low price point you do tend to worry.

Overall a great product and one I will be repurchasing again in the future.

The concealer retails for £ and can be found at your local Wilkinsons or online at the Essence website.

Thank you for tuning in

Gemma
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment