Saturday 13 June 2015

Soap & Glory SuperCat Eyeliner

I'm a big fan of eyeliner pens, to me they are just easier to use than liquid eyeliner, as you have more manageability with the pen rather than the brush. Soap & Glory have become one of my favourite brands of recent years, and here I have the SuperCat Eyeliner Pen for you.





The pen is packaged like most eyeliner pens with the signature Soap & Glory design, the actual pen is a fibre tipped nib, but it is longer with a thinner tip then the other eyeliners out there. I find that the thinner nib does help to create a thin line. You can also create a thick line by using the side of the pen along the lash line.

The eyeliner stays for a long time, and I have not noticed any movement (the eyeliner creating a mark on my upper eyelid), it applies to the eyelid well and doesn't drag on the skin (my eyelids aren't as young as they used to be).

Overall a great eyeliner and one I will repurchase in the future.

The eyeliner retails for £6.00 and can be found in your local Boots, or online HERE.

Thanks for tuning in

Gemma
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment