Thursday 4 June 2015

MaxFactor Facefinity All Day Flawless 3-in-1 Foundation - 40 Light Ivory

I love foundation, with a bad one it makes the rest of your makeup just look plain wrong, so a foundation should do exactly what it says on the tine, create a foundation for you to create a great masterpiece.




I have been trying out the MaxFactor Facefinity foundation for the past couple of months, the foundation boasts that it primes the skin with what it calls flexi-hold technology that creates a film which sits on your face, while micro-correctors in the foundation defend against sweat and sebum while preventing shine and correcting. The foundation also offers an SPF 20 and creates a matte finish on the face which is because of oil absorbency particles.


I have to admit the foundation is not that bad,  it is easily applied to the face and then blended in with a brush, gives full coverage (I use 1 full pump for my face and that seems to do the trick quite nicely).

I will admit that I don't think I would apply this without a primer on underneath, I know it says that it already has one inside the formula but I just couldn't deal with it (I previously tried the MaxFactor Primer on it's own was not a massive fan).

Overall this is a really good foundation and looks great on the skin, I would repurchase this in the future. The foundation retails for £12.99 and can be found in your local Boots, and Superdrug.

Thanks for tuning in

Gemma
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment