Monday 29 June 2015

#ManiMonday - Full Throttle - Barry M Speedy Quick Dry

Barry M have recently released their Speedy Quick Dry range of 9 colours (they have also added some new shades to the range).





This is a gorgeous pastel orange colour, that is so pretty for Spring, with these polishes Barry M have also included a new flat brush to the range.

The polish applies well to the nail, and there was hardly any mistakes on the dreaded right hand (which is a plus). I found on the first coat the polish was streaky, but this corrected itself on the second coat when the colour became fully opaque.

This has become one of my favourite colours (I'm not a big fan of orange nail polishes, I think I have 3), and one that I will be using in the Spring/ Summer months.

Thanks for tuning in

Gemma
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment