Wednesday 20 May 2015

Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette

Urban Decay have taken the world by storm with their naked palettes, so when the 3rd installment was released pandemonium ensued.



The colours in the palette are mostly of a pinky hue, and look fantastic in the palette. The palette consists of 12 eyeshadows, 3 mattes and 9 shimmer shades. The shadows when swatched just felt so buttery and soft, and the apply like a dream. The shades also have a lot of staying power and don't crease (which is a godsend as I have oily lids)


The first 6 shades go from light to medium and look fantastic, I did find that the shimmer shades had more of a colour payoff then the matts, but again the shades are buildable.

Out of these first 6 shades Buzz is my most used shade as it is such a nice and light shimmer shade for the eyes for work, without being to out there.


The final 6 shades go from medium to dark, and have some great colours for creating a smoky eye look. My most used shade is Factory as again this is a great shade for the eyes for work, I have made a dent in Blackheart, this a good shade for using in the crease and blending out to create a smoky eye.

I love this palette, and it has pride of place on my vanity, this is also one that I have to use more often as the shades are so different from the previous Naked palettes. When Urban Decay release the next Naked palette I shall be joining the queues to get my hands on one.

The palette retails for £38, which is expensive, but if the product works and works well I can't complain, the palette can be found at your local department store that has an Urban Decay counter.

Thanks for tuning in

Gemma
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment