Sunday 31 May 2015

Maybelline Lasting Drama Gel Liner - Black Shock

When Benefit released their, They're Real Push Up Liner, everyone went mad for it including me, but after first use the liner just started to go dry and became unworkable.


Now when They're Real was released there was hoo-hah that Maybelline had first released a gel liner pen, well I had to grab the Maybelline liner pen and give it a whirl.


As you can see in the above picture the nib is silicone and fits to the lash line really well, and the formula is fantastic. The eyeliner is so easy to apply to the lid and the nib just makes it easier to keep a straight line on the lashes.

What I have noticed is that this eyeliner hasn't dried out after first use and it is still useable which just kicks They're Real's butt.

Overall a great eyeliner and I would choose this one over the Benefit eyeliner, the price is a fraction of the Benefit eyeliner (at £8.99), and Maybelline is normally on offer at Boots or Superdrug so you can get it for cheaper. I actually thought I had lost this so I did repurchase this and then found it when I got home, so yes a repurchase was necessary.

Thanks for tuning in

Gemma
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment