Sunday 1 March 2015

Weekly Round-Up #8 (23rd Feb 2015 - 28th Feb 2015)

Welcome to another Weekly Round-Up! I hope you are enjoying these so far.





 Do You Speak Love - Essence
A gorgeous red nail polish from Essence and for only £2.50, it is such a steal.
Maybelline Great Lash Mascara
A great mascara that gets into all those nooks and crannys.
Makeup Revolution Pro Fix Amazing Makeup Setting Spray
I love a good makeup setting spray and this one did not float my boat.
B. Flawless Complete Coverage Foundation - 010 Linen.
Not one of my favourite foundations, it was that thick the pump stopped working.

Collection Deluxe Lipsticks
I love these lipsticks, and Collection need to add more shades to the range.
KIKO Eye Base Primer.
I will be repurchasing this primer it is fudging fantastic.













Hope you are having a good weekend, and I will see you next Sunday with another Weekly Round-Up.

Thanks for tuning in

Gemma
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment