Thursday 12 March 2015

The Body Shop Camomile Eye Makeup Remover

I am always on the lookout for a good eye makeup remover, so when The Body Shop brought out their Camomile range I just had to try it out.


The makeup remover is really gentle on the eyes (which is always a good thing), and really removes a lot of eye makeup, it also doesn't do a bad job on waterproof mascara (The Body Shop's Big and Curvy mascara is a different story entirely).

With this there isn't much of a scent, but with something that is going to be removing your eye makeup the product having a scent isn't the most e-scent-ual (did you catch the pun). As I said previously this is also very gentle on the eyes, I have not experienced any stinging around the eyes after using this. This also moisturises around the eyes as well as being good for people with sensitive skin so it isn't harsh around the eyes.

I am close to running out of this so I will have to go and buy another bottle of this. The price isn't too bad at £8.00 for 250mls (especially for The Body Shop). You can find this in your local Body Shop or online HERE.

Thanks for tuning in

Gemma
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment