Wednesday 4 March 2015

Revlon Lash Potion Mascara

As you know I love a good mascara, and I have heard some great things about Revlon Lash Potion.



This is a really great mascara, the brush is quite a large brush but still it gets into all the places it needs to.

As you all know I do like a large brush when it comes to my mascara so when I opened this to find a large brush it was the start of a beautiful friendship. The mascara applies well to the lashes and allows you to apply extra coats if needed.

As you know with mascara I hate when the mascara wand is just gunked up with extra product as it just turns your lashes into spiders legs, this doesn't it brings out the right amount of product and just creates a great amount of lift in your lashes. The comb is a triple-groove comb that keeps your lashes from getting clumpy (which is always good)

This is a great mascara and I would repurchase this again as it just looks really great on the lashes.

Revlon Lash Potion retails for £9.99 and can be found in your local Boots or Superdrug.

Thanks for tuning in

Gemma
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment