Tuesday 10 March 2015

GOSH Eyeshadow Palette - To Have Fun With in L.A.

As you should know by now from reading this blog I love an eyeshadow palette, always good to take away with you so your makeup bag isn't full of solo eyeshadows.



While I was in my local Superdrug I spotted this palette by GOSH, now I will admit I haven't dabbled with a lot of GOSH products so I decided to pick this palette up.

The palette comes in three different types and I have the 'To Have Fun With In L.A.' which is mainly nudes, each eyeshadow palette contains 9 shades



The top row contains the lightest colours of the bunch, these colours are great as bases when creating a smoky eye look.


The middle row consists of berry shades that range from light to dark, and I have used these to create a smoky eye (I actually moved away from the brown shades for once). These are such gorgeous shades and I don't think I actually have any eyeshadows this colour in my collection.


The bottom row consists of some neutral shades ranging from light to dark, I have used these shades a bit to create smoky eyes and they work brilliant together, the shades just compliment each other so well.

The palette is absolutely gorgeous and contains some lovely shades, the packaging is quite sturdy and it really doesn't look like a cheap palette, you also know that it isn't going to break easily when you put this is your makeup bag.

I really do like this palette but I am unsure if I would try the others in the range as some of the colours are a bit out there for me.

The palette retails for £9.99 and retails at your local Superdrug or can be found HERE.

Thanks for tuning in

Gemma
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment