Thursday 5 March 2015

February Favorites

Welcome to my favourites for February, I can't believe February has gone so quickly, I mean where has it again.






Sleek Blush By 3 - Pink Lemonade
This is a gorgeous blusher palette containing 3 different shades of pink, the middle colour is a cream blusher while the two outer colours are powder.
This applies really well to the cheeks and I love the shades, will be buying more of these palettes as they are fantastic.

Models Own Scented Nail Polish - Blueberry Muffin
This is a gorgeous colour and applies really well to the nails, I will admit I didn't get a scent o blueberry but the colour is just fantastic.

Rimmel Rita Ora Nail Polish - Lose Your Lingerie
This is a great nail polish the colour is so different from what I normally wear as I am not a fan of pink polish This is just so fantastic and I love it.

Barry M Blink Eyeliner
This is a great eyeliner that has a fude brush (it's a thin brush but longer then normal),  This applies really well to the lashes and creates such a thin line and feels really easy to control the brush.

The Body Shop Smoky Poppy EDT
I bought this before Valentine's Day and it smells lovely, such a great scent and I am still wearing it now.

The Body Shop Smoky Poppy Shower Gel
This is such a great shower gel and smells absolutely fabulous, and with all Body Shop shower gel they just fill the bathroom with scent.

Thanks for tuning in

Gemma
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment