Sunday 25 January 2015

Weekly Round-Up #3 (19th Jan 2015 - 24th Jan 2015)

Welcome to weekly round-up #3, that's scary that next weekend it is the end of January (hasn't that gone by quickly).


So after that scary epiphany let's get on with the round-up:-

Miss Sporty La$h Millionaire Mascara
I really liked this mascara and for the price it was such a steal.
 Maybelline SuperStay Better Skin Mascara
This was a really great medium to full coverage foundation that did help reduce redness (especially around my cheeks and nose)

SEVENTEEN On The Spot Concealer
I did like this concealer but I think a lighter shade might be best as it did need a lot of blending.
Bioderma Sebium
I love this micellar water, I have noticed that I haven't had as many breakouts since I have been using this (repurchasing is necessary next month)
Soap & Glory Hand Maid
This is a fantastic hand sanitiser, and it is now a major staple in my bag (no other will do for me now - it has ruined me for all others)
Barry M Natural Glow Palette
One of the original Barry M Palettes, such a great palette with some great shades (great for travelling as it also contains a blusher).










Thanks for tuning in to the round-up and another chance for you to catch up with some posts you might have missed from the past couple of days.

Thanks for tuning in

Gemma
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment