Friday 23 January 2015

Soap & Glory Hand Maid

Now it is not often that a hand sanitizer will get a blog post all to its own but this one really deserves it. I always like to carry a hand sanitizer as you never know when you might need one and I hate public toilets as some people are NASTY when it comes to personal hygiene.



I bought this for when I went to Blackpool for the weekend so colour me surprised when I used it and got a waft of a gorgeous scent from the product.

Normally with hand sanitisers you just get that clinical smell that just really gets up your nose and doesn't leave for ages. This smells fudging amazing, really fruity and just feels so lovely when applied to the skin.

I will admit that since having the one bottle for Blackpool, I now have another one flying around (One for my work ba, and one for my weekend bag)

This retails in Boots for £2.50 HERE (a bit more expensive then other hand sanitisers but I would rather have the nice scent then the clinical smell).

Thanks for tuning in

Gemma
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment