Monday 19 January 2015

Miss Sporty La$h Millionaire

As you already know I am a mascara addict, so the next mascara on the blog is Miss Sporty's Lash Millionaire.





What caught me with this mascara was the packaging (you know I am a sucker for good packaging), the packaging is quite simple in just black and gold.

Now onto the mascara, the mascara states that it will give you length, volume, and will separate your lashes, and I will admit it does do all these things. On application it does create good volume of my lashes and I will admit they do look longer (especially in a curl). It also does allow for the lashes to be separeated, and there was minimal clumping.


I did like the brush on the mascara wand, it was shaped like an hourglass somewhat which allowed me to create the length and volume it promised. Also if you look on the brush you will see no excess mascara (my one pet peeve with mascaras).

Overall a really good mascara and retailing for under £3.50 at Boots and Superdrug, it also doesn't break the bank.

Let's all look like La$h Millionaires - Ka-Ching!!

Thanks for tuning in

Gemma
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment