Tuesday 20 January 2015

Maybelline SuperStay Better Skin Foundation

I originally tried the SuperStay 24Hr foundation (Review) a couple of years ago and I liked it so when this came out it found its way into my makeup collection.


This is a medium to full coverage foundation and boasts that it will reduce redness and even skin tone in 3 weeks. I have been using this for a while (005 Light Beige) and it applies really well to the skin and creates a nice even look to the face, it also wasn't too claggy, and didn't become cakey once powder was applied to the skin or halfway through the day..

The big question is did it even my skin tone or reduce redness, I couldn't say for sure but it did hide any redness on my face and did create a nice even look on my face, this is one of my favourite foundations at the moment and I will be repurchasing this again.

This can be bought from your local Superdrug or Boots and retails for £8.99

Thanks for tuning in

Gemma
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment