Thursday 1 January 2015

Happy New Year 👍🎉🍷

Happy New Year everyone, I hope you have a great 2015!!

With every New Year comes the resolutions (and then they are always broken by March, that might just be me), this year will be no different, I have set myself the goal of putting a blog post on the blog daily so by the end of 2015 there should be 365 posts by yours truly. I have set myself up a blog planner that should make blogging easier, and I have also set myself some time just to blog on a Sunday afternoon (I will stick to this scouts honour).

I am starting this year full of confidence that I will stick to this plan, and look forward to a December favourites, and a massive empties post (I have been keeping them since August even I don't know what is in there). I'm also going to be starting 2 series this year. Mani Monday will be one of them so every Monday watch out on a Twitter and Instagram for the post of what polish I'm rocking at the moment. I will also be doing a weekly round up on a Sunday showcasing the week's blog post.

So keep your eyes peeled for tomorrow's post and let's see if I can do a post a day!

Thanks for tuning in

Gemma
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment