Thursday 8 January 2015

Bourjois Delice de Poudre Bronzer

I have heard loads of rave reviews about this bronzer and with Bourjois releasing their bronzer and highlighter combo, I thought it was time to review the original chocolate bronzer.





This has been raved about through YouTube and the beauty bloggers so I thought I had to try this and see what it was like.

I love chocolate, I am a chocaholic and I will admit this so that did pull me towards purchasing this bronzer. When you open the product you just get a waft of chocolate that smells divine.

The bronzer is very soft on the skin so doesn't look muddy when applied and gives a subtle hint of colour on the face (great for Autumn and Winter months, when you want some natural looking colour).  I have been using this during Autumn and Winter because it is soft, this is one that is staying in my makeup drawers to be used until the sun starts coming out.

Thanks for tuning in

Gemma
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment