Tuesday 22 July 2014

Barry M Matte Flawless Finish Foundation -


This one of the most recent launches from Barry M, the Flawless Matte Finish Foundation, one of Barry M's first foundations. I picked this up at my local Boots in the colour Ivory, the foundation comes in a range of 5 colours, and retails for £5.99.

The description of this foundation is that it is an oil free formula with skin moisturisers that have healing properties.

I noticed when applying that this foundation has a light coverage, and can look like it hasn't been applied at all (this can be a good thing sometimes but when you have red patches you really want them covered). I found the foundation to be quite hard to build up just to give a medium coverage, as the product seemed to soak up into the skin more then actually covering it.

I wasn't overly impressed with the foundation and ended up mixing this with the Hawaiian Tropics Face Suncream, to see if that would help with coverage. If you are looking for a foundation with a light coverage this one might be for you but for me it was a complete waste of time.

Thanks for tuning in

Gemma
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment