Tuesday 10 June 2014

GOSH Forever Eyeshadow


These are a new release from GOSH, their Forever Eyeshadow Sticks. These come in a range of 8 colours, and at the moment I have 3:


  • Silver Rose
  • Light Copper
  • Plum


Silver Rose (Superdrug Website)
This is a lovely silvery pink colour that applies well the the lids, this colour would be suitable for during the day

Light Copper (Superdrug Website)
A lovely metallic copper tone this is a great eyeshadow for an intense night time look.

Plum (Superdrug Website)
This is supposed to be a purpley shade but looks more of a metallic grey to me, good for a night time look and to outline the bottom lashes.

I have found with these eyeshadows that you don't need to apply too much onto the lid. I applied a stripe just above my top lashes and then blended the shadow out with my finger, it add a nice effect to the eyes and wasn't too intense for during the day.

The eyeshadows can also be used as liner on the bottom lashes (I would advise against using them in the waterline due to the amount of glitter that is in them)

I took these eyeshadows with me to the beach as they are waterproof, I did find that I needed to use an eye primer with them or they would start to crease after a couple of hours. When I did eventually get wet in the massive downpour that hit Skegness that week the eyeshadow was still intact (that is always a good thing especially in torrential rain).

I did like these shadows they are easy to apply, as well as blend. I will admit that I would only use these on a night out as they seem to be more suited to nights out on the town rather then days at work.

The eyeshadows retail for £5.99 at Superdrug and can be found on their website (the colours are linked to their relevant pages).

Thanks for tuning in

Gemma
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment