Sunday 22 June 2014

Fantasy Fire - MaxFactor


While I was in Superdrug this nail polish caught my eye, it's a lovely duochrome. The base colour is purple with flecks of red when the light hits it.

The polish applied to the nails well but even after 2 coats it was still somewhat sheer (as you can see in the picture above), when applying this polish it really does need to have a base colour underneath.

This polish has the potential of being quite time cosuming (black/white bottom coat, then 2 coats of this), and if like me there aren't enough hours in the day to do everything especially after being at work all day you just don't have the time.

Don't get me wrong I do like the effect of the polish, when the light hits it the polish turns red. If I do have the time I would wear this but I would put a base coat on just to make the polish opaque (otherwise you're going to need 4-5 coats of this stuff).

Thanks for tuning in

Gemma
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment