Thursday 26 June 2014

Collection Primed & Ready Primer


As you already know I like a good primer and I am always on the lookout for one that is going to make my makeup stay. This one I wasn't really impressed with as once you apply it it feels really watery and doesn't give me the confidence that my makeup is going to stay on as well as I'd like it to.

The primer states that it will minimise pores, smooth uneven skin and hide unsightly blemishes, I didn't think it help my foundation any as my pores were still visible and the foundation disappeared quickly from my problem areas (mainly around my nose and cheeks).

I wasn't that keen on the price of £5.99 as the primer is such a small package (18ml), for that price I do expect a tiny bit more as you can buy other primers for the same price and you do get more then 18ml so that did put me off .

Overall a product that I din't like as much as I thought I would and I wouldn't repurchase this again as there are other primers that work just as well and for a cheaper price then this.

Thanks for tuning in

Gemma
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment