Sunday 15 June 2014

Boots Essential Cucumber Eye Gel


I had tried various things for under my eyes to remove puffiness and brighten my eyes up, so when I saw this in Boots and for £1.50 it was quite inexpensive.

Now I will admit I am the laziest person on the planet, especially when it comes to my skincare routine, I don't want too many steps otherwise just won't get into the habit of using it.

I'm not the biggest fan of this, I've been using it for quite awhile and I haven't really noticed any difference to be honest my eyes are still as puffy even though the gel is quite cooling when applied to the under eye area and I haven't really noticed them being any brighter. My under eye area must need an industrial strength gel to remove my bags.

For £1.50 it's a  thing of nothing ventured, nothing gained and for £1.50 it hasn't broken the bank. I won't repurchase again but I wil have a look at alternative products and see how the handle.

Thanks for tuning in

Gemma
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment