Friday 13 June 2014

Avon Ideal Flawless CC Corrector Cream


I ordered this from Avon ready for the summer, and the distant hope that the British summertime does show up with lashings of sun.

I will admit I am late to the game when it comes to the whole CC cream (means colour corrector doesn't it?), but better late then never.

This is a great Spring/ Summer base as it is very lightweight on the skin (it also has SPF50, always a good thing during the sunnier days). Coverage on the skin is light so be warned if you are expecting a stronger coverage. The cream comes in 6 shades, I chose Shell as the lightest look to light for me and shell just looked like the right colour for my skin tone.

I do like this CC cream it worked really well and I did notice that it did help reduce the red patches of skin a bit, when I bought the cream I did manage to get it on the introductory price which I think was £6 (this retails on the Avon website for £12 and can be found here). I wouldn't pay full price for the product and I would wait for it to be offer before repurchasing, as I would only use this during the Spring/ Summer months.

Thanks for tuning in

Gemma
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment