Saturday 3 May 2014

Maybelline Instant Anti-Age Eraser Eye Concealer - Light


I love a concealer, especially one that is going to cover the dark circles under my eyes.

This was Maybelline's launch at the end of 2013 and the concealer contains goji berry which supposedly helps the under eye area from the rigours of a busy social life and lack of sleep.

I am iffy over the applicator, the sponge on top is all well and good but it is unhygenic and bacteria can grow on it, also you never know if any is coming out of the packaging or if you are just reusing what is already on the sponge. When applying this to the under eye area I dab it under the eyes and then use my finger to blend the concealer in.

I'm also not a fan of the colour it's a bit to yellowish and it is a bit difficult to blend in because of the yellowish tones, it could be I just need to try the other shade of this and that might have a different tone to it but this is not rocking my boat so to speak.

I may not be a fan of this concealer but I will admit it does stay under my eyes for ages, I came to reapply the concealer after 7hrs and it was still under my eyes, all I needed was a light dusting off powder over my face.

I don't think I will repurchase this as I do find the applicator a bit unhygienic and the shade a bit too yellow for my skin tone.

Thanks for tuning in

Gemma
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment