Thursday 15 May 2014

L'Oreal L'Extrodinaire Liquid Lipstick


This is the new release from L'Oreal the L'Extrodinaire Liquid Lipstick.

L'Oreal describe this product as having three dimensions of lip perfection, the pigmentation of a lipstick, the shine of a gloss and the softness of a lip balm. Well these are very huge boasts that L'Oreal are making so I just had to try it out and see what all the fuss was about.

Pigmentation of a Lipstick
This when applied to the lips is very pigmented and applies really well to the lips. I only need to swipe the applicator over the lips once and the colour came out really well.

Shine of a Gloss
As you can see in the swatch the shine of this product is high and it adds a really nice shine to the lips.

Softness of a Balm
This really does moisturise the lips, after wearing this for a couple of hours the lipstick didn't start to go claggy.

Overall I really liked this product, and the colour was a great nude colour, the colour wasn't a shade too close to my skin colour (don't want it to look like I have no lips). I love the packaging the product looks a lot more expensive then it actually is (L'Oreal seem to have the edge on this). When I am next in the drugstore I will look at the other colours in the range.

Thanks for tuning in

Gemma
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment