Monday 5 May 2014

HRH - Butter London



This is my first Butter London nail polish, so I did have high hopes as this is my first high-end make up purchase. I will admit I sat for a while trying to take the lid off (the lid pulls off and reveals the screw top lid with the polish brush attached). I liked the pictures that were attached to the side

This is a lovely shimmery purple colour and reminds me of the Dairy Milk chocolate wrappers from Cadbury's. The polish applies to the nail quite streaky because of the tiny brush, the size of the brush can be a help and a hindrance. A help because you can get into all the corners, but a hindrance because of its size the polish on the first coat goes streaky.

On the second coat the polish does apply really well and go opaque, as you can see in the picture that the polish hasn't gone streaky and looks really good on. This did become one of my favourite polishes because of the colour payoff.

Overall a great polish, terrifying to apply on the first coat because of the streakiness of the polish, but it does clear up on the second coat. I am looking forward to trying other Butter London polishes in the future.

Thanks for tuning in

Gemma
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment