Wednesday 7 May 2014

E.L.F. Lipsticks


A while back I did a big order on the ELF website and out of that I ordered two of their lipsticks in Fantasy and Charming. The lipsticks were inexpensive at £1.50 each so I thought I would give them a whirl


Fantasy

 Fantasy is a dark chocolate brown in the tube but when applied to the lips applies a lot lighter so it isn't too dark. The llipstick can be layered so you can make the colour darker if you want to, I had two coats of the lipstick to get this colour from it.


Charming

Charming in the tube is a dark pink colour (it reminds me of Revlon Sultry), as with Fantasy this can be layered to create a darker colour on the lips, this again had two coats of colour.

I will admit that I did find the packaging to be quite cheap (but you do get what you pay for) and flimsy (like it will just break in 2 minutes), the lipsticks apply well and can be built up to create a darker colour. I will admit I'm not sold on these yet and don't know if I will purchase anymore from the range.

Thanks for tuning in

Gemma
xxxx


1 comment:

  1. I love E.L.F. I'll have to give these a go.

    http://www.bee-on-a-budget.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete