Thursday 24 April 2014

SEVENTEEN Va Va Voom Mascara


When I bought this I was actually after a different mascara in the SEVENTEEN Range but they had sold out of that one so this one caught my eye.

I wasn't expecting much but you never do when you pick up something that wasn't your first choice, but hold on to your hats kids as this will knock em off!!

I opened the mascara to use and to my surprise out came this massive brush, well that was it I was sold already, as you know I love Maybelline's The Mega Plush mascara as I love the wand, the this one blows it away.

When applying to the lashes, because of the size of the wand it really grips the lashes and gives them a good coating of mascara and creates a good volumising effect. This has become one of my all time favourite mascaras, and when it comes time to throw it out it'll be time to repurchase it again.

It retails for £6.29 at Boots and can be found here.

Thanks for tuning in

Gemma
xxxx




No comments:

Post a Comment