Wednesday 16 April 2014

Revlon ColorBurst Matte Balm



When these were released the hype around them was massive, everyone wanted them and quite rightly too, I have one at the moment. Now don't get me wrong I love these but I haven't found any other colours in the range that I would kill for at the moment (give me time and I am sure that I will).

The one I have is Sultry, and this is a lovely dark pink shade, now I love anything that is going to make applying my make up easy when I am out and about and this does the job really well.

The colour is gorgous and works well during the day as it is not too bright and not too dark, but it also works during a night time if you have gone for a really dramatic eye look and don't want to be heavy in other places.

I also love Matte lip sticks as they seem to last longer on the lips then more liquidy based lip products, this goes on to the lips really easy and doesn't get too claggy, I will admit you may need to scrub your lips as they can be a tiny bit drying after a long period of time. Re-application is good, you don't need to reapply for quite a while (which is fine by me).

Overall this is a great matte lip crayon, and I will be nosing at the other colours in the matte range.

Thanks for tuning in

Gemma
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment