Thursday 10 April 2014

Muchi Muchi - Essie


Another Spring colour for you a light pink offering from Essie called Muchi, Muchi.

Muchi, Muchi is a lovely I would say baby pink colour, it is also a very light colour and I found myself putting 4 coats of it onto my nails before it looked opaque enough. I think if you are going to wear this colour you will need a white polish on the bottom just to give it full opacity. The brush is a flat type brush that makes it somewhat easier to apply to the nail (it's getting into the corners without covering yourself in nail polish that's the hardest).

Barring the opacity issues with the polish, I did like the colour (I'm not the greatest lover of pink so that is saying something). I think it would also be a great colour for a wedding, it's not too dark and not too bright. It's also great for spring.

Thanks for tuning in

Gemma
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment