Monday 21 April 2014

MUA Eyeshadow Primer


Every time I tried to get a hold of this primer in Superdrug it was always sold out this I thought could be for 2 reasons

1) £2.50
2) It must be good it has been sold out for weeks.

On a trip to Sheffield to the Meadowhall Shopping Centre I managed to snag a tube.

It states the it will create a perfect canvas for eyeshadow while it also hides imperfections.

The colour of the primer is a nude skin colour and once added to my lids it did blend in very well with my skin. I dabbed onto my eyelid and with my finger blended it in, but I noticed that my eyeshadow creased very quickly which isn''t a great look.

Overall not one of my favourite eyeshadow primers, and one I won't be repurchasing again.

Thanks for tuning in

Gemma
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment