Saturday 26 April 2014

Mini 3 for 2 haul

DISCLAIMER: I am not bragging, these are just some things that may show up in the blog at a later date.

As you all know Boots are on a 3 for 2 on cosmetics so I had some points on my card and thought it might help my spending urges until payday on Wednesday.


Collection Work The Colour - Sonic Blue


I love my blue polish especially when it can be construed as a Doctor Who blue and this can, it's a lovely pure blue colour and one I can't wait to try. I have noticed that they have done a repackaging and renaming of their nail polish, they seemed to have discontinued their 60 seconds Hot Looks line as well and the bottles remind me of Maybelline's Color Show bottles.

Miss Sporty Clubbing Colours - Popcorn


This is my first Miss Sporty nail polish so I do have high expectations of this, and for the first one it had to be this bright yellow to get me in the mood for Summer (we are nearly there YES!!).
This is from their clubbing colours range and there were some good colours in this range as well that I might have to splurge on.

 

Collection Work The Color - Blurple


 
The name just says it all this just stood out on the stand and called to me, it said 'even though you have a load of purple nail polish you need this one' who am I to ignore the call of nail polish.
It is a lovely dark purple that looks like it might be good for Autumn but who am I kidding this might be ending up on my nails tonight it's that nice.

What was even great about these polishes is that they are all £1.99 each, bargain or what!!

Thanks for reading my blog post and have you picked up any nice nail polishes recently (I'm always on the lookout for some good ones)

Thanks for tuning in

Gemma
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment