Saturday 29 March 2014

The Body Shop Passion Fruit Shower Gel



This I bought when it was on sale at The Body Shop in the New Year (I'm unsure if you can still get this but if you can it's worth having a nosy at). I previously had the passion fruit body butter (which smelled lovely), and thought while this was on sale to see what it was like.

I love how strong the scent is once you've got the hot water running, it just fills the entire bathroom. What I also love is you only need a tiny amount to get the gel lathered, you can see in the picture that I have been using this for 3 months straight nearly and I'm not even a 1/4 of the way down.

As always The Body Shop know how to bring it when it comes to their shower gels, they are soap free so they are kinder to sensitive skin.

Thanks for tuning in

Gemma
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment