Thursday 6 March 2014

Soap & Glory™ It's About Prime™ Eyeshadow Underbase



I bought this from Boots hoping to be impressed, Soap & Glory always bring it with their makeup and with some of the price tags on their cosmetics I should hope they do.

I wasn't that impressed with this product, no matter what eyeshadow I put on my lids it always turned them white, even if it was a brown colour.

By the time I got home at 6pm I would have a crease of eyeshadow (not the greatest of looks when working 7 1/2 hours), so it hasn't really got that much staying power.

Don't let me put you off this might work out better for you than it did for me (Skin type could be a factor), but this just didn't work for me, and once I've used this up I won't be repurchasing again.

Thanks for tuning in

Gemma
xxxx

1 comment:

  1. Doesn't sound good at all, and such a disappointment since I love the S&G body care and lip products :o) Xx

    Makeup by Candlelight

    ReplyDelete