Thursday 27 March 2014

SEVENTEEN Flawless Poreless Primer



Primers are normally seen in a tube or pump bottle, it is very rare that you see a primer in a palette type form, so this was a new experience.

The way you are instructed to apply this is by using your fingers, and I don’t know if it was just me but I didn't feel like I was getting any product onto my fingers (I ended up using a foundation brush by the end)

I love primers, especially when they work, this one not so much it was just such a hassle trying to get it out of the pan (it didn't feel like any was coming out) even using a foundation brush I still wasn't sure that I was getting a good coverage in the places that I needed it.

Overall I really wasn't impressed with this primer it just didn't do anything for me in the end and I just gave up with it in the end.

Thanks for tuning in

Gemma
xxxx

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for letting me know about this fail product, won't be wasting my time with it!!

    http://allaboutevesbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Absolutely disappointed with this product really not worth the time or the effort.

      Delete