Sunday 30 March 2014

NYX Love in Paris Palette - Madeleines & Macaroons


I love NYX cosmetics, and the packaging is lovely, I've started to get into palettes, I mean what's not to love you have a range of eyeshadows in one place to suit your mood. and they can help you change your look from day to night.

This little palette caught my eye due to the range of colours (yes I'm an au naturel kinda girl), and the packaging was really quite pretty (I especially love the little bow on the clasp).

As you can see there isn't much pigmentation, but remember that it is just one swipe on the back of the hand, when being applied I always end up packing it on to the eyelid and then blending it over the lid.

I have used a lot of the lighter shades during the week for work as they aren't too dark and not too light so you know there is something there.

It is a nice palette, and there are different options in the Love In Paris range from NYX, these can be found at your local NEXT or on the NYX website here and retails for £10.

Thanks for tuning in

Gemma
xxxx

2 comments:

  1. Lovely colors, I especially like the pinks and purples :o) Xx

    Makeup by Candlelight

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are really lovely once they get onto the lid they really come out. Thanks for the comment.

      Delete