Saturday 8 March 2014

L'Oreal GlamShine Stain Splash - Bonnie


I will admit this was a completely fickle purchase, I bought this because I loved the packaging, the product looks like it cost more than it actually did (you can not beat some good packaging)

Now onto the good stuff the actual product, I have to admit this actually surprised me I thought that once this was on it would just be a normal lip gloss, but once it was ony my lips it started to go thicker and ended up turning into a liquid lipstick.

This stayed on quite a while but if I didn't keep re-applying after a couple of hours it would then start to get clumpy on the lips. I found to make the tint last a bit longer add a swipe of clear lip balm (this will add some moisture back into the stain and give you more time before it starts to go clumpy again.

Overall I love this product and I will have to go and buy more shades in the range.

Thanks for tuning in

Gemma
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment