Friday 14 March 2014

GOSH Velvet Touch Foudation Primer - Clear


I saw this in Superdrug and really liked the packaging and that it was a pump bottle instead of a tube.

On first using this primer the texture of it reminds me of Smashbox's Photo finish primer, as it seems that it is a silicone based primer and it does feel quite greasy when putting it onto the face. Once the foundation and powder is on it then does calm down a bit.

I did notice that once I put my foundation on it didn't really hide or blur my pores (especially on my nose), but it does keep my make-up on for a good length of time.

I did like this primer but for the price of it which is normally £12.99 (I got it originally with money off, Superdrug sometimes do have money off on it so if you do want to try this for yourself then keep an eye out), I don't think I would bother repurchasing, when there may be other primers that might blur my pores for a fraction of the cost.

It can be bought from Superdrug here.

Thanks for tuning in

Gemma
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment