Monday 17 March 2014

Elegant Touch Rapid Dry for Nails


This was recommended to me by Simonne from ThirtyOAP, and thank you for recommending it, this is a complete godsend.

All you do is once you have painted your nails you shake the can and spray it onto your nails, leave it to dry for 60 seconds and you are ready to Rock N Roll

I painted my nails and then sprayed this onto them, I waited 1 minute, did the touch test (to see if they were dry), and then I ended up taking a cake out of it's tin (and there was no smudges on the polish).

The price is quite reasonable at just over £3 it is not going to break the bank, Good Times!

This is my holy grail of nail polish dryers, and one that I will be repurchasing again and again, so again Simonne thank you again for recommending this to me, I salute you!!

Thanks for tuning in

Gemma
xxxx

3 comments:

  1. Where did you get it?! I know I recommended it but I think I got it in Glossybox so I don't know where to buy it and mine is running out and fast!! :)
    Simone x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got mine from Superdrug, but I also think you can get it from Boots as well.

      Delete