Thursday 13 March 2014

Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer


This is another of those blog and YouTube hits that you see everywhere, I had to try this and see if it was worth all the hype that it had been receiving.

The concealer comes in four shades:

Fair
Light
Medium
Deep.

I'm using fair, it's a really creamy concealer, and the shade I have is a lot lighter then my skin tone (this isn't too bad as it does brighten my undereye area quite alot).

It does also hide the dark circles under my eyes, but word of warning if you use this concealer and you're off to see a soppy movie don't expect it to last when the tears have finished (So not water resistant, don't believe that line).

I do like how much this concealer lightens up my under eye area and blends into the skin really easily (you're not sat there for what feels like hours)

Thanks for tuning in

Gemma
xxxx

3 comments:

  1. This is an excellent concealer and it really does what it says on the packaging. :o) Xx

    Makeup by Candlelight

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. For concealing it is, don't believe the 18hrs on the packaging though, it does manage to last for about 7 1/2 to 8hrs under the eyes.

      Delete